Shelter Shelter

This game is much to easy. There needs to be some sort of difficulty setting. The zombies didn't even seem all that interested in me There isn't a lot to do in this game. Games like this already exist, and this is gust a generic version of those. Overall it was pretty boring, and unoriginal.

Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

Very original, and action packed game game. It is a great sequel to BT 1 and 2. The only real complaint is the terrible lag that stops you from playing to long.

Pong Pong

This game is stolen to start off with. Second Newgrounds dosn't need this kind of spam.

3D Flash Ninja 3D Flash Ninja

The controls are bad. You can win with only 1 attack. The game looks like a, first try. There are so much glitches and bugs I don't even understand how the game is running. Overall I would say get back to the basics with games, learn more then come back to this level.

Classic Zork Trilogy Classic Zork Trilogy

This game needed a free easy to assess version. Its good the whole trilogy is included. I would say this game is good for if your doing something else while you play or if you don't have much time. Out of all the text based adventure games, this is the most famous and thus in great demand. Overall I think this game did what it was meant to do, but there are a number of bugs such as not being able to restore your save.

Stick War 2 Stick War 2

Nice game. The game can get repetitive but their is online play to freshen things up. The new story, units, and point system make it worth revisiting. The thing that really bums me out is you can no longer control your individual unit. You took away one of the factors that made this game unique, but non the less it is still a good game and fans of SW1 should definitely check it out for the added online feature.

Creatuarcade Invaders Creatuarcade Invaders

Decent but it has been done so many times.

Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

a bit short, and when I raced Cassandra I nearly broke my mouse.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Lol XD

Cursor Clone Cursor Clone

So simple but very clever

Sixteen Talented Racers Sixteen Talented Racers

Can work as a luck tester. if u can guess how wins in try u r lucky sir.
I guessd black and he won. only a 2 because it is not really a game